Painting a bumblebee pattern on your nails is one great way to create a fun and popping look to impress all your friends
1. Apply a clear coat first. With a base coat, paint over all of your nails. Make sure all your nails are a good shape and are clean from old nail polish.
Apply one or two coats of yellow nail polish over the entire nails.Wait until the yellow nail polish has completely dried before proceeding to the next step.
2. Use a small black nail brush or pen make dots around your yellow nails form a curve like the flight of bees.
3. choose a nail that you like (middle finger or thumb), use black nail polish to draw a bees.
4. Use white nail brush to paint wings and eyes.
5. Add a topcoat and finish work.
You can refer to some bee nail samples below: